Green living to change your lifestyle to positively impact the earth and its environment. Using the earth’s resources wisely and efficiently has now become a necessity due to the depletion of the earth’s resources. Overpopulation and overconsumption has created the earth unsustainable. However, people can make behavioral changes and everyone needs to do its part to preserve and keep the water off us to enjoy the functionality and sustainable earth. It’s not a great science, is a simple thing we do everyday, and even without any changes to our lifestyle rigid which can make a big difference.
Here are 10 simple tasks anyone can do to help minimize the impact on the earth and at the same time positively impact their bottom-line and health. Remember, you do not have to make radical changes, only minor changes begin with ourselves.
1. Replace all incandescent light bulbs with energy-efficient LED lights. Be careful though when installing, you do not want to break any of these.
2. Unplug the television and small electronic appliances when not in use. Yes, they still use some power even when turned off.
3. Keep the air conditioner thermostat at 78 degrees energy savings and automatic. Do not forget to frequently clean the air filter.
4. Is there a full load when running the dishwasher and washing machine. Also, do not forget to clean the fibers trap on the dryer before every load. Wash clothes in cold water to save a bundle on energy costs.
5. Gray water may be used to water plants, the wash water from the tub, sink etc.
6. Selects all items that can be recycled before it becomes garbage.
7. Do not open the faucet water running when brushing your teeth or washing hands.
8. Donate used clothing and furniture instead of throwing them out. “Garbage One man is a treasure for someone else”
9. Bring reusable bags when shopping on your own and, if possible, buy goods that use recycled materials in their packaging.
10. Instead of buying styrofoam cups and plates at a picnic, bring your own ceramics relaxed. Can reduce the waste that goes to landfill.
This is a simple way for beginners to get started to do his small part to our environment. This list is not exhaustive, but for those who prefer not start with strict changes to their lifestyle or just undecided; take the process one step at a time and build up as you go along. Before you realize, it has become a way of life.
Take advantage of a healthy lifestyle and simple, the savings water bill / electricity you and of course a variety of benefits for our planet. The goal here is to have a sustainable world where resources will not be depleted faster than it can be replenished, and do not emit more pollutants than the earth can absorb.